She is inspired by the national flower of the Philippines, the Sampaguita. Sampaguita appears delicate, sweet, and fragrant. However, she is so much more than that. Her eyes reflect the pain and sorrow of her people. Her heart burns a fire so deep, it continues to fuel the fight within her for centuries. And her hair, though often mistaken for a crown, is her shield and source of power. A power that almost seems supernatural, but is really the knowledge and strength her ancestors have passed on. Filipinas are a nation of strong women and this is my dedication to them.
• Giclée print on archival, 100% cotton, slightly textured paper.
• Hand embellished details with gold acrylic.
• Available Sizes: 9″ x 12″ and 11″ x 15″ with white borders
• Limited Edition Series. Only 50 prints made of each size.
• Numbered and Signed by Artist.
• Mailed flat inside a clear sleeve with cardboard support.
NOTE: PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY for special edition, limited edition, and hand-embellished prints. I appreciate your patience! All orders ship from San Francisco, CA. via USPS and will include a tracking number. You will receive an email once your order has shipped.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
** Images of artwork have been reduced in size & quality to prevent unauthorized printing. Your actual print will be gorgeous.